Raj has been working as a Physiotherapist for 22 years in various clinical settings such as the NHS, private clinics, independent hospitals, and GP surgeries. Raj currently works as First Contact MSK practitioner in Primary care at GP surgeries at London.
Areas of Expertise
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Orthopaedic conditions – Post OP – Total Hip Replacement, Total knee Replacement
- Rehab includes- Elderly, Falls, medical, Elective- surgery and Orthopaedic operations.
- Neurological conditions (Stroke, Parkinson disease)
- Sports Injuries
- Elderly patients- High falls risk patients
- Chronic fatigue patients – Polymyalgia patients
- Holistic Assessment
- Multifactorial assessment -Elderly
- Chronic pain Assessment
- Gait Analysis Assessment
- Cardio -Respiratory Assessment/management
- Falls Assessment
- Balance Assessment
- Post -covid – Respiratory, Endurance, fatigue management
- Acupuncture – MSK only
- Mulligan Concept Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Electrotherapy -Ultrasound
- Rehab strategies, management
- Pain management
- Pilates -Techniques
- Myofascial release
- Medical, Elective surgeries -post po management, Protocols
- Cardio -endurance rehab exercises plan setting
- Master Of Physiotherapy (ORTHO)
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
- PG certificate Advance Physiotherapy Training course – 1st year
- Professional Membership Bodies.
- Member of HCPC Registered
- Member of Charted Society of Physiotherapists
- Member of AACP.
- Invited as a Guest International speaker in 57 th IAP Physiotherapy Annual Conference – Feb 2019- Bangalore- India.
- Appreciated and rewarded at work as the’’ name mostly mentioned in the patient survey ‘’ – 2018 -Care Uk , Bucks.
- Participated and Conducted- Work Shop on’’ Manipulation Techniques on Spinal conditions ‘’ – Feb 2019 IAP conference – India.
- Invited as a Guest Lecturer in a Vel’s College of Physiotherapy – Feb 2014- India.
- Featured in Sevenoaks Chronicle for treating an inpatient for speedy recovery at Sevenoaks Hospital in September 2009.